Aspiring to help people live more abundant lives; Bill Serritslev, CPA refers to the 8 Wealth Management Issues to assess financial need, develop strategies to pursue goals and strengthen his clients’ financial future.
Bill graduated from Chico State University where he earned a bachelor's degree in business. His mission: Inspire clients to build wealth through the financial planning process and sound tax strategies.
Bill's hobbies include playing music and camping at many of the local beaches and lakes with friends and family. He has served on the boards of Solvang Lutheran Home (dba Atterdage Village), the Santa Ynez Valley Cottage Hospital Foundation and the Santa Ynez Valley Foundation (The Valley Foundation www.thevalleyfoundation.org), a local community foundation that provides grants and scholarships to nonprofit entities and students in the Santa Ynez Valley and Los Alamos area.
A few ways Bill can serve you:
- Financial Planning and Investment Advisory services.
- Individual, Trust, Estate, Non-Profit and Small Business Partnership Corporate and Sole Proprietorship income tax reporting and planning
- QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Desktop setup, training and maintenance
- Estate and Life Event planning
- Selecting and establishing the best entity type for your new or existing business
- Accounting and bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements and other useful reports
- Professional Trustee or Estate Executor
- Business consulting
Investment and financial planning services are offered by William H. Serritslev through his affiliation with Avantax.